I have a 1993 Honda Civic LX for sale.
This car is in good shape and it runs and drives like a dream.
Car is great on gas mileage i easily get 35 to 40 MPG
Here is a few point about the car
- Power windows
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Pioneer Radio(just recently stopped working. its probably a simple fix i just havent taken a look at it)
- Pioneer Speakers
- Automatic Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- 1.5L SOHC 16V NON VTECH (D15B3)
Here is a list of things i have done to the car in the last week. ( I am ASE certified technician)
- New head Gasket
- New Exhaust manifold gasket
- New Intake Manifold gasket
- New Spark Plugs
- Fresh Oil Change
- Fresh coolant flush
- New passanger side view mirror (doesn't show in the pictures. Ill work on getting some new ones put up.)
- The brakes on the car are fairly new and they work great
- Car has had a lot of new front end steering work and the steering is tight on the vehicle.
-Tires are in pretty good shape with significant tread life left on them
Overall this car is in very good condition considering the age of the car. I personally would feel very comfortable driving this everyday it is a very reliable car.
PRICE IS 1100OBO SHOOT ME A PRICE COULD BE OPEN TO TRADES LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE!
CALL OR TEXT 618-530-9734TEXT IS PREFERRED