2001 Acura Integra GS-R, Fully Built Motor
Looking to sell for $5,500 or best offer
OR trade for one of the following cars:
- 92-95 Civic Coupe, Hatch, or Sedan, 5spd, a/c, CLEAN + cash
- 96-00 Civic Coupe, Hatch, or Sedan, 5spd, a/c, CLEAN + cash
- 94-01 Integra Sedan, 5spd, a/c, STOCK GSR or LS, CLEAN +cash
- 99-00 Civic SI, a/c, depending on condition straight trade.
2001 Acura Integra GSR (clean title)
- 92,xxx original miles on the shell
- 1,4xx on a freshly rebuilt motor
- Exterior 7/10 (needs driver door repaired or replaced, driver fender, some body work due to dents, and paint) HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RUST.
- Interior 8.5/10
- PW, PL, Sunroof, Alarm, will include complete a/c system.
GSR Head (port & polished)
- BC Stage 3 n/a cams, supertech valve train, PLM header, skunk 2 throttle body and intake manifold, and much more.
GSR Block (cleaned, bored, & honed to 82mm)
- Wiseco Pistons, Eagle Rods, ACL Bearings, and much more.
- Sprung 4 puck Stage 4 Competition Clutch Kit
- B16 Shift Linkage
Original GSR Shell
- KYB Struts with Ground Control springs
- Front & Rear Camber Kits
- JVC Radio & Speakers (all new)
- Recently Reupholstered GSR Front Leather Seats
- 2.5" Piping Into APEXI WS2 Canister
- Rays Volks Engineering Group NR-S 15x7 / 4x100
- P28 tuned on Neptune by Turbogixxer, car made 221/147 all motor (E85)
- Full Size Mishimoto Radiator, Slim Fan, & Silicone Hoses
- Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
I'm sure I forgot to name a few parts but you can see the car for yourself.
Almost every single part on this car has less than 1,500 miles.
I am asking $5,500. Price is negotiable to a certain extent, parts will come off once price starts going down.
There are over 10k worth of parts just in the swap.
All Head work was done at Abana Head Shop
All Block work, crank balancing & micropolishing, rod balancing, etc was done at Progressive Motor Sports
I have pictures of the entire motor assembly to prove the parts I listed in the build.
Call/Text with questions and offers (305) 804-4542
Last edited by RelentlessRage8; 05-19-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Tags for this Thread