- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** CONTACT ME FOR MORE PICS ***
*** PLEASE CONTACT ME DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ***
*** THIS CAR PROJECT WAS MEANT FOR A WEEKEND, TRACK/RACE CAR. ITS BY NO MEANS A SHOWCAR SO DONT CONTACT STATING YOUR GONNA LOWBALL ME BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION.]
*** NOTE: Most of the interior pieces are included, with a few parts missing here and there.. ***
- $7,500 OBO. IM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. ANY LOWBALLS WILL SIMPLY BE IGNORED.
Current mod list:
- Custom Plug-N-Play 6-Speed Harness (RV6 Performance)
- J32A2 mated to a 3G (3rd Gen) 6-Speed TL tranny. The motor is from a 01-03 Acura TL Type-S that has a stock rated hp of 260hp and 232lb. torque. The tranny is from a 04-06 Acura TL.
- Custom cold-air intake
- XS Power V6 Headers
- Cusco Oil Catch Tank
- 60mm Racing Radiator
- Optima Yellow Top Battery
- HaSport Motor Mounts
- Front Skunk2 Camber Kit / Lower Skunk2 Control Arms
- All new Energy Bushings
- Custom Front Acura Legend Calipers / Custom Rear GSR Brakes
- Custom Roll-Cage
- All new wheel-bearings + Racing Axle's
- Front/Rear Lip
- Rear Spoiler
- Honda Civic SI Gauge Cluster
- 16" Rota Slipstreams w/Extended Skunk2 Lugnuts on Falken Azenis RT-615K
- We re-finished the rear quarters that had the infamous Honda rust on them. We sanded everything down, bondo'd the rust spots, primered-sealed-and PAINTED flat-black, not rattle-canned.
* Dyno'd @ Suja1 Motoring. Don't remember the exact numbers and I think we might have lost the print-out but Suja1 might have a record of the run.