1994 Civic Si Turbo EG6 Soooooo Very Clean!!!!!
After 8 years it is time to sell my car. $5000 or trade for a nice sedan (Camry, Accord, etc......)
1994 Civic Si, original Florida car, no rust anywhere and never an accident
- Type-R Head with Type-R cams, Feria Valves, Supertech guides, Hondata intake manifold gasket and Crower retainers.
- LS block, new rings, new bearings, new type-r oil pump and all seals and gaskets.
- T3/T4 Masterpower turbo brand new with water to air intercooler system, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, Tial wastegate, 3" down-pipe system is completely stealth, you can not tell the car is turbo by looking at it.
- Full MSD Pro Billet hall effect Distributor and ignition module, this is at least a $700 distributor set-up. this is not an MSD box, nor does it use one.
- RSR exhaust magic exhaust, a real one, that is very very quite with a nice note, it does not sound anything like the average Honda.
- Hondata engine management with an innovate wideband
- Newer Ferrari Milano Red paint, about a year old. Tinted windows and completly de-badged. Sunroof was completely rebuilt with all new Honda parts.
Suspension and related:
- New wheels, new BF-G KDW tires, new H&R oem sport springs, kyb adj shocks, new rotors, new pads, ss brake lines, type-r booster and master.
- Full adjustable Suspension techniques adj rear sway bar with aluminum lower control arms and poly bushings.
- Stiffening bars in front and back as well as type-r sub frame tie bar.
- Is very clean and in excellent condition.
- Prelude seats, properly mounted (No three bolt BS)
- JDM arm rest and stereo console
- Autometer gauges (Boost, EGT and Oil pressure)
- Innovate Wideband gauge
- Suede headliner
- VERY nice sound system that is clean and clear. Premier head unit, infinity separates, infinity co ax's, single 10" sub and a six channel ADS amp.
There is more, but this covers most of it. The car has not been driven or tuned since new turbo and engine, it has a good base map that is safe to drive on but not optimized. It has an 8psi spring and this motor has never seen anything more than 8 psi. Yet
Click on Picture for slide-show and larger pictures!
I forgot to add, This has A/C!
omg. this is a pefect car super sleeper status. glws bro fo real. everybody click on the picture and you will see a beautifull slide show
yoo bumppp for u my dude nice ride i got a teggy if u wanta trade lol